You can read our E-Safety policy on our Statutory Information page here.
Young children access the internet for a range of different activities:
- Home Work and Home Learning,
- Accessing Social Media
Our digital world is becoming ever more complex and whilst children are confident with using a range of technology, they are not always able to make the right decisions about what they access, who they talk to and what they might post about themselves and others online.
As part of our duty and commitment to safeguard our children, we have created a 'go-to' area for our parents and carers which includes guides, leaflets and further information of how we can all contribute to keeping our children safe online.
This page of our website will be updated regularly to keep inline with the ever changing digital world.
Please keep checking back for new information and guidance.
- E-Safety - Information and Online Resources for Parents and Carers(1.09 MB)
- Internet Matters - Conversation Starters(153 KB)
- Internet Matters - 'Netiquette' (Internet Manners)(63 KB)
- Internet Matters - Supporting Children's Digital Journey(804 KB)
- A Parent's Guide to Fortnite: Battle Royale(9.46 MB)
- A Parent's Guide to Among Us(597 KB)
- A Parent's Guide to Discord(2.74 MB)
- A Parent's Guide to WhatsApp(1.40 MB)
- A Parent's Guide to Tik Tok(2.25 MB)
- A Parent's Guide to Omegle(436 KB)